Our profession in short – Property appraisal
Since 2005, we have developed property appraisal. Always related to property, this activity is in full growth. Our network of valuers in property valuation covers France, and neighbouring countries. Each valuer has the mission of travelling in the field in order to assess the value of immovable properties through a market study and detailed report of the property.
Our job offers
To support its growth, our company is recruiting valuers in property valuation, both beginners and experts.
Within our organisation, you will work in the field during property appraisals and your missions are:
- Dealing with requests
- Organisation and preparation of your missions of intervention in the field
- Appraisal of the property (the purpose of the mission) and evaluation of its market value
- Drafting of an appraisal report
M/F, you are passionate about the business of property. You like working in a team and possess good interpersonal skills, organisation, precision and a high ability to adapt.
- You are a beginner and have an activity related to property. You are interested in a career as a property valuer in property valuation. For this, you have a specific higher education diploma in property, supplemented by years of practice in relevant disciplines (HND in property professions with 4/5 years’ experience, Baccalaureate +4/5 with 2 years’ experience).
- You are of an intermediate level - Junior – and have at least 1 years’ experience in property valuation. You are a graduate of the 2nd cycle "Appraisal in property valuation" (Master’s degree in Appraisal, ICH module in Appraisal, ESSEC Business School, ESI, ...).
- Senior, you have more than 7 years’ experience in property subjects, including at least 4 in the activity of appraisals in property valuation (court-appointed valuer, land and agricultural valuer, ...).
The skills required
- You have an expert knowledge of the Office Pack in its Windows 7 and 8 environment.
- You have a driving licence and are geographically mobile.
For Junior and Senior profiles, do not forget to attach to your application examples of anonymous appraisal reports to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After studying your application, we will get back in contact with you.